Using a buyers agent doesn’t cost you anything!
It’s important that you choose an experienced agent who is responsive to your needs and very customer service based. Your perfect agent will be keeping you informed of new listings that match your desires, updating and educating you about the home buying process, negotiating fiercely on your behalf and responding to you quickly.
Your Perfect Agent Should…..
- Update you daily on homes that meet your criteria.
- Set up tours/showings of homes you would like to see.
- Recommend a good mortgage lender if you do not have one.
- Provide you with timely comparative market analysis on home you have interest in.
- Prepare a strong offer that you are happy with.
- Educate you on negotiations throughout the process.
- Help you through home inspections.
- Stay in contact with your lender and title company to ensure things are moving along smoothly.